Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life is finally getting back to "normal"

Well, I think I can see light at the end of the tunnel. My husband has gone back to work. The kids and I are getting back to our usual schedule. In regard to my lap-band surgery, I am at 244 pounds, which is about where I was before my husband fell. The good news is I have been able to maintain my weight through this and I am eating much less than I was prior to surgery. The bad news is that I have reverted back to several bad habits: I have been eating alot of the "wrong" foods, I have been "pigging-out" at night, I am eating way more than I should be post-op, I have been hungry more often, and I haven't been exercising. I called and made an appointment to see my doctor to get my 4th fill and for my 6 month post-op follow-up (was due in Jan but I had to cancel under the circumstances). I had my 3rd fill just a few days before my husband fell. I haven't noticed any difference since I got my 3
rd fill. I am able to eat ANYTHING (and trust me, I have). Basically, I need to get my head back in the game. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Becky <><

No comments:

Post a Comment