Friday, July 31, 2009

Weigh-In This AM

I was so suprised today! I got on the scale and it read 272.0. That is down over 10 pounds since Monday morning before surgery! Although I know my weight loss will slow down once I am taking more in, I am so thankful for a big loss so far. One of the big reasons (other than weight loss) for me having this surgery is that I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome with Insulin Resistance. The insulin resistance was really effecting my ability to concentrate and always made me feel "fuzzy". I have noticed that even over the past day or so that I am feeling "clearer". Praise God!

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever. Psalm 30:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment