Saturday, September 4, 2010

What A Day!!!

I went in for my (1 month overdue) 1 year post-op visit for my lapband today. I also needed a fill today. The doctor had some trouble with my port (again) and needed to do the whole procedure twice. Last time I had a fill I had a total of 7.6cc’s in my band. Today when he started I had 7cc’s in there – I must have drank the other 0.6cc

This time he put in a total of 10cc’s. I seemed like I was ok at the time but started bringing everything back up soon after I left the office. I thought it would settle down on its own but it didn’t- got worse instead. About an hour after I left I ended up going back to his office and getting 1cc taken out. Now I am supposed to drink clear liquids the rest of the day today. I have done ok, if the liquid is warm and if I take tiny sips. I don’t feel too bad, all things considered.

On top of that we have been dealing with a health issue with one of our boys. I think my brain is starting to get tired out.

But, I am glad to know that God is in control…I refuse to worry. At the end of the day, I can rely on the fact that I serve a great God – not only does He call me friend, I am His favorite (don’t worry, you are His favorite too).

By the way, my official “doctor’s office” weight today was 230.0 lbs. WOOHOO!!!

May God bless you!

Becky <><

You can also read this post at my new blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment