Saturday, September 4, 2010

Update Since My LapBand Fill

Well it been 2 days since I had my fill. I am still feeling pretty tight but I am able to keep down most liquids so far, although coffee seems to be the best thing I have tolerated. I have tried a few bites of smooth chicken salad, pureed vegetable soup, and ice cream but they have all came back up as a PB (productive burp). My weight this AM was 224.8 pounds – WOOHOO!!! I have lost a total of 73 pounds! I don’t even remember ever weighing this weight.

Today was a busy day. My 13 year old DS had to have surgery on his toe today. We weren’t sure til about 9am today that he was even having surgery. We didn’t leave the hospital until around 4:30 this evening. Up to that point I had just sipped on coffee and a couple of hard candies all day. I am still feeling good, tired from the busy day. I have had a couple bites that have stayed down today. We’ll see what tomorrow brings.

Have a great day!

Becky <><

You can also read this post on my new blog: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment