Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fill #4

I went yesterday and had my 4th fill done. As of yesterday's MD visit, I have lost a total of 52 pounds. The doctor had a little trouble finding my port but he did end up finding it. My port site is a little more sore than usual today. He gave me a large fill (3 cc) bringing me up to a total of 7.6 cc. I hope I will have good restriction now. After my fill I was on clear liquids the rest of the day. It wasn't too bad since I didn't leave my appointment til around 4:30 or so. The rest of the evening I sipped on a Sonic unsweetened peach iced tea and a 1/2 packet of Unjury chicken soup.

Now I will have 2-3 days of full liquids then 2-3 days of mushies/puree.

I also did a short weight loss pilates video last night. The weather is gorgeous here and I'm planning for a walk after we finish with homeschool this afternoon.

God bless!
Becky <><

No comments:

Post a Comment